Your Silverstone price
179,99 €tax incl.
Availability: in STOCK, delivery under 5 days
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-12-15
BAGSTER apron summer winter WIN'ZIP for
Piaggio 125/300/400/500 MP3 from 2014 to 2020
Piaggio 350 500 HPE from 2019 to 2020
Registered design BAGSTER
BAGSTER innovates and proposes its new WIN'ZIP, a complete apron composed of 2 separable parts for an optimal use all year round.
- In winter version, the Win'Zip apron answers the technical criteria of the classic Bagster aprons. Conceived in a tight material from the bad weather and endowed with a polar lining, it is armed to fight the cold, the wind and the rain. The Winzip integrates also a new plastron which can be settle to the pilot and so assures you an optimal protection during the coldest period.
- In summer version, it is enough to unzip the winter part and to tidy it up (in your garage or under your saddle in inter-season). There is simply on your scooter the base of the Bagster apron, little cumbersome. A shower announces, it is enough to unwind the rain protection in coated PVC, tidied up in a pocket on the front part of the apron, and here you are immediately protected!
Metallic eyelets allow besides to place possibly an anti-theft device between both parts of the apron.
Technical Characteristics :
- Strong UV and bad weather resistance
- Aerodynamic strengthener
- Winter + summer version
- The 2 parts are separable by a zip
- Magnetic trap door for easy access and with only one hand to the ignition key
- Adjustable seat cover according to the length of the seat
- Reflective material for security
- Padded fleece lining inside
- Adjustement strap to maximise the protection of the rider
- Gives protection and holds the apron in place
- Metallic eyelets to pass an anti-theft system
- Easy and quick to install on your scooter
- Delivered in a bag with shoulder strap
Ref. Product: XTB150
|Top ce tablier Bagster pour MP3!|
|Erwan L. on 2020-01-10||Excellent produit, très facile à mettre en place. Je l'ai utilisé sous la pluie et franchement, étanchéité parfaite notamment lorsque l'on positionne le tour de buste. Beaucoup mieux que mon ancien Tucano !|