Your Silverstone price
359,90 €tax incl.
Availability: Delivery under 5 day(s)
Warning: Last items in stock!
The most accomplished racing helmet of the SCORPION's range makes a come back in force with some improvements, to make it even more multi-purpose used road. The EXO R1 AIR is an helmet studied for the speed. It appears even lighter, more resistant, more comfortable and very competitive.
The new EXO R1 AIR helmet represents the highlight of the competition full face of SCORPION's mark. Developed for the best pilots and thanks to their contribution, the EXO R1 AIR is by far the most accomplished racing helmet of the collection. SCORPION nevertheless revisited its model to adapt it more widely to the road. It integrates an Ultra TCT (Ultra Thermodynamical Composite Technology) fibers shell, a technology which allows a more progressive absorption of the shock in case of impact, while keeping a structure among the most resistant. It has top of the range innovations as the AirFit System by pump on cheeks, its wide aerodynamic back spoiler, waterproofness in the water as in the air, a soft, comfortable and hypoallergenic Kwikwick3 internal lining, an additionnal dark smoked screen supplied and a weight of only 1280gr.
The EXO-R1 AIR stands out as the light, sports, racing helmet, declined in matt or gloss decorations.
A versatility on track as on road for the most requiring motorcyclists.
- External shell in tri-composites fibers with Ultra-TCT structure which offers a protection never reached in the universe of the helmet
- 3 sizes of skullcap
- EPS shell with 3D foam internal for a better adaptation to your face
- Airfit System: the pump allows the pilot to personalize the adjustment of its helmet thanks to fillings of cheek, gone up on adjustable air cushions with additional sound mitigation
- Clear and anti-scratch main screen pre-equipped for Pinlock MaxVision and Tear-off
- Delivered with an additional dark smoked screen
- MaxVision Pinlock included, anti-fog lense which extends up to the borders of the visor offering an optimal field of vision
- Ellip-Tec system of screen which still improves the ease and the speed of change of screen
- Kwikwick3 soft and hypoallergenic internal lining, offering a better respirability of the skin thanks to an absorption of the more successful humidity
- Completely removable and washable internal lining
- Ventilation offering an optimal and checked airflow
- Aerodynamic back spoiler reduce the uprising, create a depression and maximize the airflow through the helmet
- Emergency extraction system of the helmet
- KwickFit easy passage for glasses
- Removable nose protection
- Removable bib
- Delivered with its Premium cover
- Jugular quick titanium double-D buckle
- Weight 1280gr (+/-50gr)
|CASQUE INTEGRAL - COQUE||FIBRE & CARBONE|
|CASQUE INTEGRAL - ECRAN SOLAIRE||NON|
|HELMET - AIRFIT SYSTEM||YES|
You may also like